5 Key Areas for Action have been identified:
- Action Plan for a Fair and Efficient Corporate Tax System in the EU ( - )
- Commission Staff Working Document: Corporate Income Taxation in the European Union ()
- Press release on the Action Plan for a fair and more efficient corporate tax system in the EU
- Questions & Answers on the Action Plan for a fair and more efficient corporate tax system in the EU
- Questions & Answers on the CCCTB Re-launch
- Press release on the consultation on country-by-country reporting
- Statement by Commissioner Moscovici on the Action Plan
- Map of third country non-cooperative tax jurisdictions
The map was drawn up on the basis of work done by the Platform for Tax Good Governance and the information provided by EU Member States.
Top 30 listed countries: Andorra, Liechtenstein, Guernsey, Monaco, Mauritius, Liberia, Seychelles, Brunei, Hong Kong, Maldives, Cook Islands, Nauru, Niue, Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Grenada, Montserrat, Panama, St Vincent and the Grenadines, St Kitts and Nevis, Turks and Caicos, US Virgin Islands.
Panama is listed by Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, and Spain.
Full text in the European Commission website http://ec.europa.eu/