FIRST BUSINESS ROUND TABLE
LAREDO, TEXAS - CENTRAL AMERICA
The City of Laredo, Texas and the Federation of Central America Export Chambers are pleased to present the First Business Round Table Laredo Texas-Central America, which is a multi-sectored meeting of Central American entrepreneurs with entrepreneurs of the State of Texas and central United States, who will make presentations of their interests in establishing business agreements and they can guide their demands and needs as entrepreneurs. Thus the goal of this event is to articulate the supply and demand to facilitate business between these regions.
Generate business opportunities, supporting trade to achieve that participants identify the characteristics of products and services present on the market, thereby contributing to the participants may increase trade for a better economic development of Nations.
1. That participants can make the purchase and/or sale of products and services.
2. Participants make the presentation of their products and services, identifying characteristics and attributes.
3. Assess the potential supply and demand.
4. Identify the productive potential of the market.
5. Achieve the inclusion of products and services of the participants in the regional and national markets.
This led to all entities engaged in foreign trade between the United States and Central America. This is directed to all engaged in foreign trade between the United States and Central America, be they companies, micro-businesses, wholesalers or retailers, agents, investors, logistics operators, etc.
ROUND TABLE BUSINESS CONCEPT
It is a mechanism of modern trade, in which an event is structured of simultaneous meetings between supplies and demands are in the same space and time, to arrange sales contracts, partnerships or any type of agreements for the exchange of goods and/or services directly.
WHAT IS OFFERED TO THE PARTICIPANTS
* Business opportunities
* Business Contacts
* Expand the portfolio of clients
* Expand the portfolio of suppliers
* Position of the company
* Optimization of resources (time and money), i.e. all proceeds from the event with
* A way of introduction into the commercial stage
* A network of commercial links
* Appropriate use of technology at the service of your business objectives
The Business Round Table Laredo, Texas – Central America will be held at the facilities of Texas A&M International University (TAMIU), with all the facilities and business
needs for the proper conduct of the activities of this event environment.
DATE OF THE EVENT
The event will be held February 24 – 26, 2010.
COORDINATION OF THE EVENT
City of Laredo, Texas, USA
Email: info@ laredocafta.com
Click here for more trade exhibits